Coronavirus – Guest Information
To be able to open we have had to put a set of measures in place to reduce the risks of spreading Coronavirus and to protect guests and staff. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes and hope you will bear with us while we get used to completely new ways of working. Please follow the new procedures we have in place to keep you safe.
- Please try to keep a distance of 2 metres where possible and where it isn’t, 1 metre. Please wait for other guests to leave corridors or stairways.
- Please sanitise hands before entering or leaving the building and wash hand frequently as per guidelines. We advise you to wear a mask in public areas.
- All rooms are supplied with antibacterial hand wash and rooms keys are sanitised when they are returned.
- We have purchased the Toucan Eco lll cleaning system which kills 99.99999% of viruses and bacteria within 60 seconds of contact. All rooms are deep cleaned using this system before you arrive, this includes all soft furnishings and beds.
- In line with Government guidance, room cleaning will no longer be done on a daily basis during your stay. We are leaving extra milks etc in the rooms and they will be topped up daily but please tell us if you do not want staff to enter your room.
- Unfortunately we are not able to keep any luggage, it must be stored in your room and taken with you on checking out. Pushchairs & other items can be left in hallways or corridors and the guest lounge is out if use at the moment.
- One of us will be available between approx 8.30am and 10.30am to provide information, tourist leaflets etc. We will be located in the guest lounge. PLEASE KNOCK & wait before entering.
- As our regular guests know, we like to have a chat but these present times mean we are having to reduce our contact & interaction with people. We are also both high risk.
- If you need assistance between 8am – 8pm, please phone us. The telephone will be diverted to our mobiles. After 8pm please only call for Emergencies.
- If you are able to strip bedding before leaving you will be helping to protect staff and leave leave the window open a little when you check out
- Check out is usually 10am but if you are able to check out at 9.30am this will help us to prepare the rooms for the next guests.
If you need any information or assistance during your stay, please call 01305 785897 as this will be almost always diverted to our mobiles.